2024 New Ulm Oktoberfest from Mankato is on October 12th, 2024
Oktoberfest in New Ulm, Minnesota is sure to entertain and provide activities to delight the whole family. This traditional festival is modeled after one of the world’s largest celebrations, held each year for several centuries in Munich, Germany.
Event Details and Information
Activities at Oktoberfest
Be sure to visit and enjoy the 45 foot Musical Glockenspiel which can be heard chiming throughout the day located downtown.
Don’t forget to tour the Schell’s Brewery and visit their Gift Haus which is open daily from 11am until 5pm. Schell’s Brewery is the 2nd longest continuously owned and operated family run brewery in the nation. Schell’s specializes in brewing German-style lagers.
The entire city of New Ulm would be honored to have you visit them and MnBeerbus.com is happy to provide you the safe means of travel to guarantee a fun day. Our Oktoberfest Bus program began in 2014 and it gets better each year.
Join Us for Oktoberfest!
Mankato to New Ulm – Oktoberfest on October 12th, 2024
Schedule as follow:
- 8:30 – 9:30 am — Breakfast buffet at Pub500
- 9:30- 9:40 am — Board buses and travel to New Ulm
Bus will drop off at Schell’s, then downtown if needed
- 10:30 am – 5 pm — Schell’s Oktoberfest (Schell’s entry not included)
- 2 pm- We will have a bus run downtown if you want to go.
- 5 pm – Buses pick up from original drop-off spot. They go downtown at 5:15 pm to pick up from B&L
- 5:30 pm — Buses pick up and leave from B&L Bar
You get two 2 for 1s there plus that is where departure is.
Bus will drop off by Pub 500. If you are staying by mall or in North Mankato, try to take shuttle or cab in to Pub500 in morning so no driving is needed at all. It is a possibility to have buses drop off at hotels or by campus if you tip drivers.
ALL SEATS ARE $50.
*All riders get breakfast buffet, round trip ride and discounts at select New Ulm and Mankato establishments.
Purchase Your Seat Below
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SEATS
- Be aware that there are no refunds unless we cancel the trip. You may transfer your seats to anyone though.
- Must be 21 to imbibe in alcohol.
- Ticket is good for one individual.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Abusive or violent behavior is reason to remove riders.
- You may leave items on bus but at your own risk. Mnbeerbus and Bus Charter are not responsible for it.
That being said, this is how to score some seats to a great day of Oktoberfest celebration.
- Select Oktoberfest Bus Seats
- Adjust the number of seats you want.
- Just follow their directions for payment.
- Once payment is completed a confirmation email for your purchase should be sent.
- Show up when you are supposed to. Done. Enjoy the day!
There will be only three buses again this year so maximum of 144 seats: