2020 New Ulm Oktoberfest from Mankato- Canceled for Covid
Oktoberfest in New Ulm, Minnesota is sure to entertain and provide activities to delight the whole family. This traditional festival is modeled after one of the world’s largest celebrations, held each year for several centuries in Munich, Germany.
Event Details and Information
Activities at Oktoberfest
Downtown activities are held Saturday from 11am until 5pm with hometown bands, Horse-Drawn Trolley rides, authentic specialty shops, food vendors and of course the Schell’s Beer Wagon. Numerous public tours are available at the John Lind House, Wanda Gag House, Hermann Monument, and the Minnesota Music Hall of Fame. Be sure to visit and enjoy the 45 foot Musical Glockenspiel which can be heard chiming throughout the day located downtown.
Don’t forget to tour the Schell’s Brewery and visit their Gift Haus which is open daily from 11am until 5pm. Schell’s Brewery is the 2nd longest continuously owned and operated family run brewery in the nation. Schell’s specializes in brewing German-style lagers. Tours are on a first-come, first-served basis.
A free shuttle is available to easily travel to all the Oktoberfest events on Saturday so prepare to have fun! The entire city of New Ulm would be honored to have you visit them and MnBeerbus.com is happy to provide you the safe means of travel to guarantee a fun day. Our Oktoberfest Bus program began in 2014 and it gets better each year.
Join Us for Oktoberfest!
Mankato to New Ulm – Oktoberfest 10th, 2020
Schedule as follow:
- 8:30 – 9:45am — Breakfast buffet at Pub500
- 9:45 – 10:45am — Board buses and travel to New Ulm
Bus will drop off at Schell’s, then downtown for celebrations
- 11:00 – 6:00pm — Downtown Celebration
- 10:30 – 5:00pm — Schell’s Oktoberfest (Schell’s entry not included)
- 6:30pm — Buses pick up and leave from B&L Bar
City of New Ulm offers shuttles downtown and around to various sites. Take a shuttle downtown anytime. Our buses will transport from Schell’s to downtown at 5pm for all riders who stay until the end.
Bus will drop off by Pub 500. If you are staying by mall or in North Mankato, try to take shuttle or cab in to Pub500 in morning so no driving is needed at all. It is a possibility to have buses drop off at hotels or by campus if you tip drivers.
ALL SEATS ARE $(to be determined).
*All riders get breakfast buffet, round trip ride and drink discounts at select New Ulm bars.
Purchase Your Seat Below
HOW TO PURCHASE SEATS (TICKET SALES ON HOLD UNTIL COVID CONCERNS OVER)
- Be aware that there are no refunds unless we cancel the trip. You may transfer your seats to anyone though.
- Must be 21 to imbibe in alcohol.
- Ticket is good for one individual.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Abusive or violent behavior is reason to remove riders.
That being said, this is how to score some seats to a great day of Oktoberfest celebration.
- Pick location to the right.
- Pick the number of seats you want.
- Click on “Submit Payment” to pay by Paypal or by credit card. Just follow their directions.
- Once payment is completed a confirmation email for your purchase will be sent.
- Show up when you are supposed to. Done. Enjoy the day!